- Featuring 27 watts of total system power thrusts you into the gaming experience and dramatically improves the sound of TV and movies
- Deep-bass ported subwoofer adds explosive bass to your home theater experience
- Delivers clear mid-range and a crisp high-end frequency response
- Easily connects to your TV, video gaming system, DVD player, or VCR
- Dual headphone jacks so two people can enjoy explosive action without disturbing a soul
Featuring 27 watts of total system power, these retro-styled computer speakers will dramatically improve the sound of your gaming, TV, and movies. With a deep-bass ported subwoofer, clear mid-range, and a crisp high-end frequency response, these speakers are easy to connect to your TV, video gaming system, DVD player, or VCR and provide a quick start up. They also sport handy, dual headphone jacks, so two people can enjoy the action without disturbing their neighbors or sleeping friends.
The unit also provides an EQ mode selector with three separate equalization modes for an optimal sound experience, including: TV mode, which adds bass appropriate for TV and movie viewing, Gaming Mode for extra thumps, bumps and booms, and if you can’t get enough of that, there’s Max-Bass Mode, which provides “wall-shaking sound”. Also provided are a wired remote, with power on/off, master volume, and EQ mode selector, an auxiliary input jack for connection to two unique sources (say, a PlayStation and MP3 player) simultaneously. Altec Lansing also shields the satellites for interference-free use near TV sets and video monitors, and provides color-coded cables for easy installation.