Champion 160 MPH 1300 CFM 224 cc Walk-Behind Gas Leaf Blower
The Champion Power Equipment 224cc 4-Stroke Gas Powered Walk Behind Blower is just what you need to simplify the toughest clearing job. Champion designed this efficient blower to move large volumes of garden & yard debris quickly with your comfort & ease in mind. Champion's robust leaf blower has a maximum air speed of 160 MPH & a maximum air volume of 1300 CFM. Whether you're dealing with wet leaves, heavy debris or a delicate flower bed, the handy adjustable throttle control makes it easy to quickly & safely adjust your blower speed to the desired flow. Thanks to the large 12-inch never-flat, no-maintenance rear wheels & the multi-function front wheel that can swivel 360 degrees or be locked into the forward position, you can easily use your walk behind blower on all types of terrain. This versatile machine includes a 3-position adjustable wind vane so you can direct your air level 15 degrees up or 15 degrees down while the forward flow air attachment allows you to change the air discharge from the side to the front, saving you time & effort. Easily adjust the soft grip, ergonomic handle to the desired height for added comfort & less user fatigue. With an .8-gallon fuel tank, you'll spend less time refueling & more time working. This blower is EPA certified. Buy with confidence - Champion Support & our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 2-year limited warranty & FREE lifetime technical support.
- Need help with service or repair? Champion Power Equipment is available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at 1-877-338-0999.
- Change your clearing power according to the job at hand with the adjustable throttle control
- Large 12 in. never flat back wheels plus the ability to lock the front wheel in place or swivel 360° make it easy to accommodate various terrain
- Designed with a soft grip, the ergonomic handle features an adjustable height to prevent fatigue and make your next clearing job more comfortable
- The 3-position adjustable wind vane directs your air level 15° up or 15° down, while the forward flow air attachment directs the air from the side to the front