Fuzz with Room Reverb
Distortion with Tremolo
Fuzz with Pitch Shift
The first multi-effect pedal from Electro-Harmonix! The EHX Holy Stain is comprised of two stages: an analog distortion and a DSP. Two types of distortion are available: Fuzz and Drive. There are four DSP functions: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Pitch Shift and Tremolo. You can choose from one distortion mode and one DSP mode at a time or bypass either stage. Please read further to learn how to fully operate your Holy Stain.
The brilliance of the Stain lies in the dynamic interaction of its controls.
- True bypass
- Selectable analog fuzz, overdrive or clean tone
- Selectable hall or room reverb, tremolo, pitch shifting
- Mixable effect combinations
- Three musical tone colors
- Optional expression pedal control over pitch shifting, reverb time or tremolo rate
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis