Simple yet versatile
Looking for a simple car stereo that gives you great sound and plenty of opportunity to expand? The JVC Arsenal KD-A605 CD receiver gives you killer tone, lots of system-building options, and a beautiful Variable Color display. It'll look great in your dash, and your ears will thank you.
Built-in iPod® controls
JVC builds iPod control right into the USB slot — no adapter required. Just connect your iPod or iPhone® using the cable it came with, and you'll be using the receiver's controls to browse your tunes and playlists in no time. JVC's 2-Way Control lets your passengers use the iPod itself to control your music while it's connected to the radio — and you'll still see song info on the receiver's display.
A powerful, flexible tone machine
Play your MP3 and WMA files you've burned to disc, or load them on a USB flash drive. You'll have tunes to spare for your next trip, and all file information shows up on the receiver's display. The powerful internal amplifier will give your system a big boost, and you can find the perfect tone with the flexible 3-band equalizer.
Got plans for a big system?
JVC's optional Bluetooth® adapter frees you up to make safer hands-free calls. Add an HD Radio™ tuner and take advantage of the enhanced sound quality and additional programming options offered by participating stations. You can also add a satellite radio tuner and tap into the endless variety of entertainment. A set of gold-plated, 5-volt preamp outputs sends a strong, clean signal to an amp or powered sub.
Note: If you're going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check Hands-on Research for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver.
- CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files)
- choice of 30 illumination colors
- detachable face
- remote control
- iEQ 3-band parametric equalizer
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- built-in 2-way iPod control
- compatible with optional Bluetooth adapter, HD Radio tuner, satellite radio, CD changer
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input, front USB input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (5-volt switchable rear/sub)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- MFR # KDA605
What's in the box:
JVC Arsenal KD-A605
- AM/FM/CD receiver with 15-amp mini-ATC fuse inserted into chassis