Tailor your sound
The KD-R210 comes ready with sound modes customized for five music genres. Like to do-it-yourself? Hone your lows, mids, and highs with the 3-band equalizer, and store up to six presets for your favorite settings.
Power to the music
The powerful internal MOSFET amplifier generates outstanding sound, so you'll hear new impact from your recordings. A premium digital-to-analog converter ensures that all your tunes play with optimal clarity.
Command your bass
Looking to add an external amp and sub? A set of 2.5-volt preamp outputs helps you connect an amplifier to your system. Switch the outputs to subwoofer mode, and you'll be able to dial in just the right amount of bass with the subwoofer level control.
- CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs and MP3/WMA files on disc
- detachable face
- remote control
- iEQ 3-band equalizer with six preset tone settings
- low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt selectable rear/sub)