- Body Style: Dreadnought Top: Spruce Back: Mahogany Sides: Mahogany Neck: Mahogany Fingerboard: Rosewood Bridge:
- Rosewood No. of frets: 20/14 open Scale length: 25-1/2" Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Black Saddle: Compensated Width at Upper Bout: 11-3/8" Width at Lower Bout: 15-3/8" Maximum Depth: 4-3/4" Finish: Gloss
- Neck width at body: 2-1/8" String spacing at saddle E-E: 2-1/8" Inlay pattern: Mother of Pearl dots Rosette:
- Abalone Binding: White with Black/White/Black Purfling Pickguard: Black Bridgepins:
Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic Guitar