The LC9s is a striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9 pistol. Like the LC9, the LC9s is a slim, lightweight, personal protection pistol that is chambered in 9mm Luger. The LC9s features a newly designed trigger mechanism with a short, light, crisp trigger pull that improves accuracy and performance.
The LC9s uses the same holsters, extended magazines, lasers and accessories as the rugged and reliable LC9 and features a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide; a one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with aggressive checkering; a grip extension magazine floorplate to improve handling; and a rapid acquisition, windage adjustable, 3-dot sight system.
Ruger LC9s Features
The compact, 17.2 oz. Ruger LC9s pistol has a 3.12” barrel, an overall length of 6”, a height of 4.5” and a slim 0.9” width. The compact frame and short trigger reach is designed to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes. The LC9s offers modern safety features such as an integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber. The LC9s ships with one 7-round magazine and a cable locking device.
- Striker-Fired: Striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9 has a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Compact: Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection, just slightly larger (less than 1 inch taller and 1 inch longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP.
- Rugged Construction: Features blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- 3-Dot Sight System: Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage-adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Checkered Grip: Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Finger Grip Extension Floorplate: Can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Safety Features: Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
Firearm purchases require a background check and must be picked up in person by the purchaser
SBR transfers will not be accepted