From the Manufacturer
- Official Racing Simulator for PS4 and PS3 (also compatible with PC); 1080 degree force feedback racing wheel; Built-in PS4/PS3 sliding switch; Realistic 11"/28 centimeter wheel; Large pedal set included
- PlayStation4-certified embedded software and PS4/PS3 sliding switch; Official embedded software: The racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4 console; PS4/PS3 sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
- 1080 degree force feedback base featuring Immersion Touch Sense technology; Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you're racing (the road or track's relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.)
- Realistic wheel with built-in official buttons for PlayStation4 (PS/Share/Options); Access social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
- Large, optimized pedal set; Pedals with wide foot rest; Each pedal's angle of inclination can be adjusted; Brake pedal with progressive resistance. Compatible with Thrustmaster accessories: Like the T3PA and T3PA-PRO (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on) pedal sets; as well as with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter
- Works with PS5 games
T150 : IMMERSION AND REALISM IN RACING GAMES ON PS4 AND PC
Racing sim fans will love the wheel’s responsive and silent Force Feedback, for enhanced immersion in games — with sensations incredibly close to real-world conditions.
The T150 has been created with different types of drivers in mind: its ergonomic design and the range of technologies incorporated into the wheel make it totally adaptable to all racing game styles (Rally, F1, NASCAR and even GT).
The racing wheel comes with a 2-pedal pedal set that works efficiently in all circumstances
The wheel’s rim is 11 inches / 28 cm in diameter: this ensures complete versatility, making the T150 great for all racing game styles. Experience the thrills of different types of race tracks and circuits — intense F1 and Rally racing, and every kind of four-wheeled fun in between.
1080° WHEEL ROTATION
The wheel can make up to three full rotations, for an unprecedented level of control at every turn.
The wide-ranging rotation angle offered by the T150 (from 270° to 1080°) lets all virtual drivers be as precise as possible, in any type of race.
100% METAL SEQUENTIAL PADDLE SHIFTERS
The T150 PRO features large sequential paddle shifters, crafted entirely of metal.
Similar to the paddle shifters found in very high-performance cars, their ergonomic design allows for excellent handling — with smooth and distinct gear shifting.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FORCE FEEDBACK
The Force Feedback incorporated into the T150 (PS4/PC) and TMX (Xbox One/PC) racing wheels is very adaptable, with a variety of power adjustment options. This highly-responsive Force Feedback on the wheel lets virtual drivers maneuver with all the precision they need to constantly improve their performance in games.
SILENT BELT-PULLEY SYSTEM
The belt-pulley Force Feedback system unique to the T150 (PS4/PC) and the TMX (Xbox One/PC) represents the ultimate advantage provided by Thrustmaster racing wheels.
This system allows for channeling of sounds from the motor, while providing a feeling of smoothness — for intuitive control of Force Feedback power.
The T150 PRO (PS4/PC) and TMX PRO (Xbox One/PC) racing wheels are compatible with the TH8A, Thrustmaster’s 100% metal shifter (sold separately).
The TH8A features a design inspired by the real-world automotive industry (with a detachable shift knob), and allows for two different shifting styles: H-pattern (7+1) or sequential (+/-).
The T150 racing wheel, Thrustmaster’s absolute gold standard in the world of virtual motorsports, is a tremendous asset for all racing fans looking for enhanced immersion in their gaming sessions. The T150 ensures excellent precision and realistic sensations on the race track, thanks to Thrustmaster’s unique belt-pulley Force Feedback system. Responsive and adjustable, the T150 is a versatile ally for any type of racing: Rally, F1, NASCAR and even GT. The size of the wheel’s rim (11 inches / 28 cm) is great for all hand sizes, and allows for easy, intuitive rotation (up to 1080°). Gear shifts are both smooth and distinct thanks to the 100% metal sequential paddle shifters, which provide optimal accuracy. Optical reading of the wheel’s movements (with 12-bit resolution) ensures authentic in-game mirroring of even the slightest moves made by the user. Works with PS5 games (PS5 games compatibility has been tested and endorsed by Thrustmaster. At stage of publication, PS5 compatibility of the full range have not been yet tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.)