- This sword suprasses the design specifications of the issue-style swords. WKC uses a certified gold plating finish on the guard and scabbard fittings instead of the issue sword's lacquer finish. The blade etch has superb detail and also provides a space for a personalized etch. These features along with WKC's excellent craftsmanship make this sword worthy of the Premium title.
- See the Details tab for specifications.
- Certification number on spine
- Stainless steel blade
- Acid-etched with the United States Marine Corps pattern, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Includes a 2-3/4" x 3/8" block within the etch for engraving (USMC-approved for personal swords)
- Carbon steel tube
- Covered with black leather
- 24-carat gold-plated brass mountings
- Cast brass
- 24-carat gold-plated
- Plastic grip covered with genuine leather
- Twisted brass wires around the grip
Marine Corps NCO Ceremonial Sword & Scabbard